After I inserted my Kaiser Permanente medical card, (which is like a credit card) I found my appointment, filled in all the details, and then the machine asked me a series of check box questions related to my medical issue.
'Did your injury occur at work?'
This made us laugh, trying to think of how I could injure my vagina at work.
1. I dropped a stamp pad in my lap and broke my cervix.
2. I was drinking a coffee that had a migrating fibroid in it.
3. I was turning the printer on when a surge of electricity gave me bacterial vaginosis.
1. I fell over my spirograph set and broke my womb.
2. While reaching for a pencil I slipped on my eraser and caught my uterus on the edge of my drawing table.
3. I was tattooing a client when I mistook my vagina for an ink pot.
This drawing is called Hold That Goal-slow your pace, baby.
I was recently listening to a thing about a thing where you do nothing, or want for nothing or...I can't remember now.
Which started me thinking that instead of getting all f++ked up in the head by trying really hard to make 'things happen', a better way is to just hold the goal, and quietly carry on.
While searching for what that Chinese thing actually is, I came across this, which made me smile a lot.