Friday 14 February 2014

White San Diego House-Approx A4 Original soft pastel on black paper £100.00

While I was drawing this a very tall SUV pulled up, hesitantly, in front of the house.
Then, for probably 7 very tense minutes, while the car crept up and down the street, I thought my drawing session was over.
But eventually, the driver seemed to settle down and decided to park just beyond my view.
I watched the driver, a very short woman with very long permed-looking hair get out.
For a few moments she stood at the car door, looking down and then up and then down and then up the street.
By this time I had put my pastels down and I was frowning, wondering what sort of internal challenge was facing the poor woman.
Eventually, bored by her indecision, I went back to my drawing and didn't even notice when later on she drove off.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment